William Hill Sportsbook Colorado 2021 Bonus Code & Review
William Hill sportsbook has been serving customers in the UK since before World War II. Almost a century later, William Hill is now live in the US. Users in Colorado, plus several other states, now have access to this well-featured and completely legal online sportsbook.
With a straightforward welcome offer plus a great selection of betting markets, William Hill is well suited for bettors of all shapes and sizes. Below we will detail the William Hill sportsbook in Colorado including its partnership with the Isle Casino, sign up, a comprehensive review of the platform’s features, available markets, and more.
William Hill Sportsbook Bonus Offer – February 2021
Currently, users of William Hill sportsbook in Colorado can get a $2,021 Risk-Free Bet on their first real money wager. Let’s take a look at the details.
William Hill CO 2021 bonus
|William Hill CO Promo Code||COBRF|
|New Player Bonus||$2,021 "Risk Free" Bet|
|Code Valid||Feb 2021|
|Colorado Partner||Isle Casino Hotel|
Breaking down the bonus
When you sign up for the first time with William Hill and make a deposit, you’ll be greeted with a $2,021 “risk-free” bet. The way this works is as follows: make your first deposit, wager with real money, and if your first real money wager is a loss, you’ll receive a bet credit to match up to $2,021. For example, if your first bet is for $300, you stand to earn a $300 bet credit if things trend south. Use bonus code: COBRF.
Your first real money wager must be placed within 7 days of creating your William Hill account to qualify. If you lose, no worry– the free bet credit can be used to make a second bet with no extra cost to you. That free bet credit will expire in 7 days and cannot be withdrawn as cash. Use it or lose it. Any winnings from the free bet are fair game though.
For example, if your first bet is a $2,021 wager on the Nuggets to win at odds of +100, and they come out with the victory, you will be paid out as usual. If the bet comes up a bit short, you will then be given a one-time free bet of $2,021 that can be used on any available market.
This “risk-free” bet gives users the ability to benefit from some extra betting credits right away, so these types of offers are a win-win for new bettors. Your first bet is either a win, or you get a second chance to win.
Why Wager with William Hill Sportsbook?
- Experience: William Hill is among the oldest sports betting providers in the world, and has offered sports betting in one form or another for nearly 100 years. Well-known in the UK and now establishing itself stateside, they’ve been in the game since 1934, and in that time went from a few shops in London to international success.
- Selection of Markets: William Hill offers all the sports a US-based fan could want, plus a little extra. All your favorites are here, like football, basketball, baseball, and hockey, but you’ll also have access to internationally popular markets like darts and rugby.
- Aesthetics: The navigation and interface for the William Hill platform feels good on mobile and desktop. The mobile platform makes great use of screen space, giving users a lot of control over the display, while the desktop version of the site displays just the right amount of data.
- Bet boosts: William Hill has a worthwhile selection of boosted bets and odds boosts, which can bump up your payout on selected wagers more than a regular win would.
What could be better with William Hill?
- The mobile app works well, but suffers from some connection issues when minimizing which could potentially delay an in-play bet.
- Promotions are pretty limited, and existing users don’t get much in the way of offers after they’ve signed up and claimed the initial welcome bonus.
Special Promotions and Offers
William Hill has a good selection of boost options, which are bet-specific promotions of a sort that allow you to add some extra points onto parlays or certain player props. These boosted bets are a nice addition that will help you win money over time.
Unfortunately there isn’t any kind of loyalty program with William Hill, but to be fair, rewards programs are not as popular with sportsbooks as they are with online casinos. The addition of a loyalty program would be nice and would certainly give William Hill an edge over other sports betting sites, but the lack of one doesn’t take them out of the running to be one of the better sportsbooks out there.
We recommend checking the ‘Promotions’ tab of the William Hill Colorado sportsbook on a regular basis to make sure nothing slips by unnoticed. There’s value to be had, don’t miss it.
Signing up with William Hill
Signing up with William Hill in Colorado is easy and can be done wherever you have an internet connection. iOS users can find the William Hill CO app on the App Store, while Android users can download the APK from the William Hill mobile website and install it to their devices (make sure to “enable installation” for this secure app). Players using a traditional desktop or laptop computer can simply navigate to the William Hill website and play from there.
Once you’ve got the app or visited the sign up page on desktop, you will be required to share the final four digits of your SSN to verify your ID, and your physical location with William Hill in order to be compliant with local regulations. Location verification is as easy as downloading and enabling a GeoComply plugin on desktop, or simply allowing the mobile app to access your location. You don’t have to be a resident of Colorado, but you must be present in the state to place a bet. Of course, registration is only for users 21 and older.
William Hill mobile app
- Availability: The William Hill app is available for iOS and Android.
- Responsiveness: The app is responsive on numerous devices and screens, and doesn’t suffer from visual glitches.
- Stability: Occasionally, the William Hill app will disconnect network services if the app is minimized and have some issues with reconnecting. This isn’t entirely uncommon with betting apps. Minimization for a period of time may result in the need to re-verify location. William Hill’s connection delays seemed to be ever-so-slightly longer than delays on comparable apps, but generally speaking it’s not a large hindrance. It didn’t lead to any missed wagers or dropped bets, but did delay us by a second or two when placing live bets.
- Appearance: William Hill has one of the cleanest interfaces out there, and does a great job of directing the eye to where the important information is. Other similar apps tend to have scrolling promo banners and a bit too much flare on their apps, so the calm, direct interface of the William Hill app is a refreshing change. Some features made use of a medium gray font on a light background; this was perhaps the only quirk of the app’s appearance that caused trouble, as some aspects of the interface like bet types can be hard to read.
- Bet slip building: Building your bet slip with William Hill is a breeze. The app hides the betslip by default, sliding it up from the bottom of the screen whenever you add a side. You can make changes to your bets on-the-fly or combine them relatively easily.
- Banking: As far as banking options go, the options offered by William Hill are relatively standard.
The desktop version of the William Hill platform works right out of the box, and the betslip is just as dynamic and useful as it is on mobile. In this case, the betslip docks to the right hand side, presenting you with all the info you need on one screen. The mobile version is a great reproduction of the desktop site in a mobile package, but betting with the extra screen real estate afforded by a desktop or laptop does feel a bit better.
The most popular sports and upcoming games are easy to find, with a full list of options displayed on the left – opposite the bet slip. Along the top of the book there are a number of other useful menus, including links for support, promotions, and your personal account details.
Pricing and Betting Options at William Hill
William Hill sportsbook offers a quality selection of betting options for players to choose from, including moneyline bets, totals, and spreads. There’s also live, in play betting, which is a must for a competitive online sportsbook. Here’s a rundown of some of the more popular options with William Hill:
- Point spreads
- Team/player props (except collegiate sports)
- Live, in-play betting
The pricing is relatively standard for William Hill, offering the usual -110, on average, for pregame wagers. There will be some more variability when you look at the pricing for live bets, often dipping into the -150 range in the heat of the moment, but this is to be expected for the more volatile live betting market. Overall, William Hill offers competitive pricing that won’t break the bank and stays on par with what you’d expect from a sportsbook of its size.
William Hill has a pretty well-rounded selection of available betting markets, including all the classic American favorites like baseball and football. You’ll also find some markets that are considered a bit niche stateside, but are widely popular abroad. The markets available on William Hill include:
- Motorsports (like NASCAR)
- Aussie Rules Football
- Rugby League & Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
Professional and collegiate-level matches are available for basketball and football, but bettors in Colorado will not have access to player prop bets on collegiate-level sports due to state law. Overall, WH users have access to a plethora of leagues, both international and domestic, so there’s no shortage of things to bet on.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Though William Hill doesn’t have the greatest selection of available payment methods in Colorado, there’s still enough. The Play+ Prepaid card in particular is a good option, because it offers support for PayPal and other payment methods as well. The following options are available with William Hill:
- Credit/debit card
- eCheck through VIP Preferred
- Online banking
- William Hill Prepaid Play+ Card
- PayNearMe at select locations in Colorado including CVS, FamilyDollar, and 7-Eleven
- Online Banking
- William Hill Prepaid Play+ Card
William Hill Sportsbook at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
William Hill also has a physical location in-state, utilizing kiosks at the Isle Casino Hotel in Black Hawk. The Isle offers a full-fledged casino experience, that is now complete with sports betting. While bettors from all over Colorado can play right from their phones or desktop computers, if you want even more excitement, visiting Isle in-person is hard to top.
William Hill CO Customer Support
There’s a convenient ‘Support’ button within the menu at the top of the William Hill sportsbook. It provides a drop down menu that leads bettors to all of its available CS methods. Options include:
- Live Chat – Speak directly with a real customer support rep.
- Help – Essentially a FAQ page with an extensive library of helpful questions and answers.
- Contact Us – Lists the number for text message support, phone support, and their designated Colorado email address: email@example.com.
In addition, there’s a ‘Leave Feedback’ option where you can simply drop a comment or concern. They group the feedback into two categories – specific and general. While you’re not asking for a reply, it’s a great sign that Will Hill is listening to customers and always looking to improve. William Hill support is available 7 days a week.
Overall experience at William Hill
With a decent selection of available markets, a welcome promotion that gets you playing right away, and a variety of boosted bets, William Hill is the complete package. The welcome offer is a low-stress place to start, and exceedingly easy to use.
The intermediate-to-advanced bettor will enjoy this platform because it keeps its vig and odds competitive while offering boosts on more complex parlay bets. Take a look at the “More Bets” section on mobile or tap the boosted bets at the top of the screen on desktop to access boosts that can add quite a few points to your overall potential payout, sometimes to the tune of +100 or more. Bet boosts on parlays and combined prop/moneyline bets are great for players who know how to bet and want to play with the odds a little bit.
Overall, William Hill offers a solid, useful service in Colorado. The apps and the mobile platform are attractive and easy to pick up and play, a few small glitches notwithstanding. Sports fans of all kinds will find something to bet on using the William Hill service. We’re expecting great things from William Hill in the future, as they seem intent on bringing sports betting to every legal market they can get their hands on. Check Colorado off the list.
Additional Info on William Hill
William Hill is gaining a nice foothold in the legal US betting market, with successful physical and online sportsbooks in several US states. They got their start in the legal, regulated US market as soon as they were able to in 2018, soon after PASPA was overturned. New Jersey was first in a continuous rollout of the William Hill platform, which seems to be aiming for licensure in nearly every state with legal betting.
Prior to its establishing itself as a force in the US betting market, William Hill operated under varying ownership in the UK and several other countries. Given that William Hill is no stranger to changing legislation and emerging markets, entering the US was a natural progression.
Colorado legalized online betting in 2019 with the passing of Proposition DD, with the first legal sportsbooks rolling out in 2020. William Hill was the third in the state to secure a license, and is now offering its full feature set to users in Colorado through its partnership with the Isle Casino.
- William Hill Sportsbook Bonus Offer – February 2021
- Why Wager with William Hill Sportsbook?
- Special Promotions and Offers
- Signing up with William Hill
- William Hill mobile app
- Desktop platform
- Pricing and Betting Options at William Hill
- Betting markets
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- William Hill Sportsbook at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- William Hill CO Customer Support
- Overall experience at William Hill
- Additional Info on William Hill