theScore Bet Promo Code & Review 2021
theScore Bet is the latest venture by the Canadian media giant theScore who has been digitally delivering stats, scores, and news via their mobile app for over a decade. theScore Bet went live with its mobile-only sports betting platform in Colorado in September of 2020 via a partnership with Jacobs Entertainment and is fully licensed by the Colorado Division of Gaming.
Let this page be your guide to everything you need to know about theScore Bet, including betting options, the registration process, how to deposit and withdraw, and of course all the best bonus and promotional offerings.
theScore Bet Sportsbook CO Bonus Offer – May 2021
theScore Bet is has a very generous welcome bonus offer in the form of a 100% deposit match up to $1000 for new customers when you sign up using one of the many links on this page.
|theScore Bet Promo Code||Just click this link|
|Bonus Offer||100% Deposit match up to $1000|
|Bonus Valid||May 2021|
|CO License Partner||Jacobs Entertainment (Gilpin Casino)|
|Online Launch||Sept. 2020|
How it works
When you sign up for a new theScore Bet account in Colorado, you will be rewarded with a match bonus up to $1000 on your first deposit. This offer is a little different than others you may have seen as the match will not be added to your account immediately, but will be released in 5% increments as you bet. Basically, this means for every $100 you wager, $5 will be added to your account.
If you take full advantage of this offer and deposit $1000 off the bat, you will need to wager $20,000 to unlock all the bonus. However, this is not an “all or nothing” promotion that you may be used to. It is also important to note that you do not need to deposit the full $1000. It takes just a $10 deposit to trigger the bonus, but you would only have access to $10 in potential cashback. Wager as much or as little as you want during the 60 day promotional window from when you sign up, and 5% of all those wagers (that have odds of -300 or longer) will be added to your account in fully withdraw-able cash. After that 60 day window, any unused potential bonus money goes away.
Registering for a new account at theScore Bet
Registering a new account is quick and painless, and only takes a few minutes from start to finish, but there are a few stipulations to consider to make sure you are eligible to sign up with theScore Bet. These rules are similar to any retail casino, and include:
- Age: To gamble at any retail casino in CO, you must be at least 21 years of age, and that rule stands online as well.
- Location: In order to place a bet on any legal Colorado sportsbook, you must be physically located within state lines. You do not need to be a Colorado resident and can sign up from anywhere, but in order to actually place a bet, you need to be in the state.
- Exclusion lists: If you are on an exclusion list, either self-imposed or mandated by a casino or state entity, you will not be able to participate.
As long as you pass these three rules, you will be ready to start betting on theScore Bet right away. The registration process should not take more than five minutes when you follow the instructions below.
- Click one of our links to be taken to the page above and enter your phone number.
- theScore Bet will send you a link via text message to download the app. If you are on an iOS powered device, you will be taken to the app store for quick and easy download.
- Android devices will take you to a webpage where you can download the app file. Be sure to allow downloads from “unknown sources”.
- Once downloaded, open the app and click on “Register” and you will be prompted to enter your information.
- Enter your name, email, address and last four of your social security number. All of this information is for identifying purposes only and are run through a secure database.
- Submit a scan of your photo ID and submit a selfie picture of yourself. The app will guide you through this.
- Your information will be verified within seconds and you will be ready to make your first deposit and placing your first bet.
theScore Bet Banking Options
When placing your sports bets online, you want to know that your money is safe, and that transactions are quick. Fortunately, with legal and regulated online sportsbooks in Colorado, every method used for deposits and withdrawals are thoroughly tested by the Colorado Division of Gaming before they can be used by any sportsbook.
theScore Bet offers fewer options than some of their counterparts, but still has plenty of banking methods including:
- Credit/Debit cards: Use your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to make safe and secure deposits. If you use a card for deposits, you will need to utilize one of the other methods to get your money off the site.
- eCheck Select: Use your bank’s routing and account number for instant deposits and safe and secure withdrawals.
- theScore Bet Play+ card: Select the Play+ card option from the cashier and get started right away funding the prepaid card with your credit card or bank account. In a few weeks you will receive the physical card in the mail and withdrawals can be sent back to your bank account, cash can be withdrawn at any ATM, or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
While these three options are somewhat sufficient, we would like to see theScore Bet step up a bit more and offer a few cash options like cash at the cage and PayNearMe. eWallets such as PayPal and Skrill are some of the most popular banking methods in the online gambling market and hopefully will be added in the near future.
theScore Bet Available Platforms
While most online sportsbooks offer both an app version and a desktop version, theScore Bet is mobile-only. We hope that they will eventually add a desktop version, but as we have seen in almost every legal betting market, the majority of bets are placed on mobile apps anyway. In other words, if we had to choose one or the other, we believe going mobile-only was the right choice.
theScore Bet Mobile App
- Availability: The mobile app is available for both iOS and Android powered devices, and performs well on both platforms.
- Responsiveness: The app performs remarkably well on most mobile phones and tablets, but may suffer from some glitches on older devices.
- Stability: After many hours of testing, the only stability issue that we have found was that if you minimize the app or toggle away, you will likely be signed out pretty quickly. This quirk is especially annoying when trying to quickly place an in-game bet and the lines change while re-signing in to the app.
- Appearance: theScore Bet does a great job with a minimalist app, while still giving you all the information you need with absolutely no clutter.
- Bet slip building: Putting together a parlay, teaser bet or just a simple straight bet is as easy as clicking on the bet you want, and the betslip will pop up from the bottom of the screen. If you want to add more bets, just click away from the betslip and the original bet will be saved. When all of your desired bets are in the betslip, you can choose straight, parlay or teaser across the top and enter the amount you want to wager. The app will calculate your potential winnings and if you are happy with the price, push ‘place bet’ and you are good to go.
As mentioned above, theScore Bet is lacking a browser-based online sportsbook option, but typically the computer-based product is similar to the mobile app, just on a bigger screen. Whether or not theScore Bet will ever be available on the computer remains a mystery, but be sure to check back with COBets for any and all updates. Claim my Bonus Now!
Pricing and Betting options at theScore Bet CO
theScore Bet offers all your standard bets like moneyline, spreads, totals, and teasers along with plenty of props and live in-game options as well. Live betting allows you to place bets even after the game starts and odds are constantly updated as the action unfolds. You can bet on every pitch, every down or every possession. Heres a summary of what you can expect to find:
- Moneyline: Betting on who is going to win
- Spreads: Betting on how much they are going to win by.
- Totals: How many points will be scored.
- Parlays: Combining any series of bets where all legs of the bet have to win to be deemed a winning bet. The more you add, the longer the odds.
- Teasers: A parlay where you can adjust point spreads or totals.
- Props: Betting on team or individual performances such as points scored, rebounds, yardage, etc. Note: there is no prop betting on college sports in Colorado.
- Futures: Betting on future outcomes such as Super Bowl Champs or who will win the NL Central.
- Live/In-play: Betting on games that have already started with constantly updating odds.
Pricing at theScore bet is relatively on par with the industry, but having a unique data provider in Bet.Works will lead to slightly better or slightly worse odds and lines than other sites. In other words, it’s always good to check lines and pricing across a few sites to make sure you are getting the best return on your bets. theScore Bet has shown to have larger margins on their moneyline bets, but can usually show more returns on the favorites, and fewer returns on underdogs than the industry leaders like FanDuel and DraftKings. Spreads and totals are usually the standard -110 with the occasional -105/-115 lines. Overall, you will not be surprised either way when betting with theScore Bet.
Betting Markets at theScore Bet Colorado
No matter what your game of choice, theScore Bet has you covered with a great selection of betting markets. Their collection of betting markets covers a range of sports like basketball, football, tennis, baseball and more. The full list includes but may not be limited to:
- NFL Football
- NCAA Football
- MLB Baseball
- NHL Hockey
- NBA Basketball
- NCAA Basketball
- Mixed Martial Arts (UFC)
- PGA Golf
- Auto Racing
- Tennis (WTA, ATP)
- Soccer (US and International)
While this list has you covered for all the major American and European sports, there are a few more niche sports that are absent. Sports like table tennis, Aussie Rules, rugby, volleyball and snooker would be some fun additions in the future but their absence are by no means a deal breaker. theScore Bet also has to comply with Colorado state law in not offering prop betting on any college sports, but has a full slate of props for all other markets.
theScore Bet Loyalty Program and Promotions
There is one thing that we are sure of when it comes to theScore Bet Loyalty Program: it does exist. Beyond that, there is some intrigue into what exactly it entails. There is an advertised “VIP Rewards” program, but it is also labeled as “invite only” so all we can do is take our best guess at what exactly the perks are that come along with being invited.
Most online sportsbooks that offer loyalty programs offer a variety of gifts the more you play. These gifts can range from free bets, odds boosts, deposit matches, faster cashouts, promotional calendars, and more. For those that are attached to a retail casino you could see free stays at their hotels, free play in the casino, dinner packages and more. As for what theScore Bet’s program offers, we can guess that it probably any combination of those perks listed above, but since they don’t have much listed about it, guessing is the best we can do.
When it comes to promotions outside the welcome package, theScore Bet does seem to offer odds boosts every day on a variety of markets and some offers where the more you bet, the more you can get in bonus cash. Expect to see some other promotions such as deposit bonuses, risk-free bets, insurance for parlays, and more. Be sure to check their promotions section for any new offers before placing bets each day.
When you run into problems and need help, theScore Bet offers several customer support options that include:
- Live chat: Chat right on the app with a customer service agent to help solve any issues you may have.
- Email: For less pressing issues or if the wait for a live chat operator is a bit long, you can always email customer support.
- Phone: Chat on the phone with a live customer support agent to walk you through any pressing issues.
- FAQs: For more common problems, you will likely find what you are looking for in the FAQs self help section.