PlayUp Sportsbook Promo Code & Review 2022
Landing in Colorado via the “Land Down Under”, this Australia-based online sportsbook may not be well known in the United States (yet) but is looking to make a sports betting splash. Like many newcomers to the U.S. market, PlayUp chose Colorado to be its starting point. Launching in March of 2021, PlayUp has checked all the boxes for the makings of a great bookmaker including a wide selection of betting choices, a generous welcome offer, and both desktop and mobile wagering.
In this review, we will be covering all aspects of PlayUp online sportsbook, including their betting selection, banking options, and of course their new player bonus. If you are wondering how to claim the bonus, what the playthrough is like, and more, we got you covered down to every detail.
PlayUp Sportsbook bonus offer – December 2022
Being a newcomer to the really crowded CO sportsbook market, PlayUp knew they had to come in hot with a generous welcome bonus, and they did not disappoint. Their two-part welcome bonus comes with both a no deposit bonus and a whopping 200% deposit match. Let’s take a closer look at the details of this exciting offer for new bettors on the site.
|PlayUp Promo Code||PLAYUP200|
|No Deposit Bonus||$20 Free|
|First Deposit Match||200% match up to $200|
|Bonus Valid||December 2022|
|Colorado Partner||Bull Durham Casino|
$20 free bet on PlayUp Colorado
Once you complete the registration process (we will walk you through that later), there will be $20 waiting for you in the form of a one-time free bet to use on the wager of your choosing. Placing this bet is as simple as choosing a bet, and the betslip will pop up on your screen. There will be a dropdown menu to choose the free bet. Click on the $20 free bet, click place bet and you are good to go.
200% deposit match up to $200
When you make your first deposit, PlayUp will match the deposit 200% up to $200. This means that if you deposit $100, your new sportsbook balance will be $300. There are some wagering requirements attached to this offer in order to convert the $200 in bonus cash to cold hard cash, but the odds requirements, at -500 or better, are less stringent than those of other offers.
The wagering requirements attached to this offer are 5x the deposit + bonus amount. This means that if you take full advantage of the offer and deposit $100, you will have $200 in bonus cash. To convert that $200, you will need to place $1500 in bets before your balance will be able to be withdrawn ($200 bonus + $100 deposit = $300, played through 5x is $1,500). These bets can be done in any denomination you choose, and there is no need to rush as PlayUp gives you 120 days to complete the wagering requirements.
To claim the bonus match, use the code PLAYUP200 when making your first deposit by clicking “I have a promotional code” in the cashier. PlayUp has several safe and secure banking options to help you get money on and off their site quickly, which will be covered later on this page.
Why play at PlayUp Online Sportsbook?
- Betting markets galore: Whether your sport of choice is NFL football or Pessapalo (yes, I had to Google what Pessapalo is too), PlayUp has you covered. Not only does PlayUp have a plethora of sports offered, but one of the largest selections of wagers per matchup as well. Alternative lines, props, and more are all just a click away.
- Generous welcome package: When you take advantage of the new player bonus offer, you are essentially playing with house money. Their 200% deposit match is one of the most generous in the industry, and allows you to get to know the sportsbook without putting much of your own money at risk.
- Easy to use platforms: Whether you prefer to play on your computer or on your mobile device, you can’t go wrong with either interface when placing your bets on PlayUp online sportsbook. Easy to navigate, stellar graphics, and plenty of information provided by SportRadar for your pregame research.
What’s not to like?
- Bonus wagering requirements: Although the wagering requirements are a bit larger than the Colorado sports betting industry average, they are still manageable as you have 120 days to clear the bonus and you are playing with double the amount of your deposit in bonus funds.
Other features and promos
The fun doesn’t stop after the new customer bonus, as PlayUp has plenty of other promotions running around the clock to keep things interesting, and you coming back for more. The following promotions are examples of what they have offered in the past, but new stuff could be coming to your inbox (presuming you signed up for email alerts) at any time.
- Daily odds boosts: PlayUp online sportsbook will select certain bets on big matchups and boost the odds in your favor. To check out what bets are boosted each day, simply click on the “Specials” tab at the top of the screen. Bets will be sorted by betting market and you can go directly to the sport of your choice.
- Bet Builder: You may have seen Bet Builder on other online sportsbooks being called “Same Game Parlay” but its just another name for the same thing. Choose any market and click on the “Bet Builder” tab and start adding wagers to the betslip. If you are happy with the bet and the odds, enter the amount you want to bet, click “Place bet”, and you are ready to sweat your bet.
- Frequent deposit bonuses: When you make a deposit on a specified day or time period, for example, you may be able to claim a deposit match. Days, percentage, and overall terms may vary, but deposit related bonuses are regularly offered.
- Boosted parlays: The more legs you add to a parlay, the bigger the boost! From a 5% boost on 2 leg parlays all the way up to a 25% boost on 6+ leg parlays, get more from your bets using their parlay booster.
- Bet insurance: Depending on what major sporting event is happening, you may get OT insurance for NHL games, seven inning insurance for MLB, or tie insurance for soccer.
Who can play at PlayUp Online Sportsbook?
When playing on PlayUp Online Sportsbook, you have to be physically located within the borders of Colorado. This does not mean that you have to be a Colorado resident. So if you are planning a visit, you can open your account from home, make your first deposit from home, but in order to place a bet, you have to be within state lines. Legal and regulated online sportsbooks use geo-tracking software to verify that you are in the state. They either use the GPS from your mobile device, or you have to install a location plugin when playing from your computer.
Other factors to consider is is that there are age restrictions, just as in any retail casino environment. You must be at least 21 years of age to place any bets in the state of Colorado, this is online or in-person. You must also not be on any restriction lists, this includes self restrictions, by the state, or by a physical casino. There are plenty of self restrictions that you can set right there on the PlayUp online sportsbook, these include deposit limits, wager limits, time limits, and more. Always bet responsibly.
PlayUp sportsbook can be accessed from both your computer and your mobile device via an iOS or Android mobile app. They are both easy to navigate, aesthetically pleasing and through our testing, we have not seen any significant crashes or delays.
PlayUp CO Mobile apps
The PlayUp mobile app is available for both Apple and Android devices, but you will download the application differently depending on which operating system you have on your phone. For iOS users, its simple, just go to the App store, download the app and you are all set. For Android users, you will need to navigate to the PlayUp website, and download the APK file, and be sure to accept downloads from unknown sources. Once downloaded, you just need to install the app and you can then access the app.
The mobile app looks a little different than other books with their black background and green/white text, and at first was a bit much for our testers, but it grows on you after a while. All your favorite betting markets are listed on the top of the screen, and you can toggle over to find even more markets. The rest of the screen is covered with popular matchups but you can easily access the available promotions and an A-Z list of all sports using the buttons at the top of the section.
Placing a bet is a breeze, just click on the wagers that you want and they will populate in the betslip. Click on the betslip button at the top right corner of the page and the betslip will open. You can then choose straight, parlay, or teasers and enter the amount you would like to bet. Click on place bet and you are good to go.
All features that can be utilized on the computer can be done directly from your mobile device as well. These include betting, banking, contacting customer service, setting restrictions, and more.
The desktop sportsbook is similar to the mobile app, but with more room to stretch out. Instead of separate menus for all the markets available, they are conveniently listed on the left-hand side of the screen. The most popular promotions scroll across the center of the screen with popular in-game matchups just below. Finding your bets have never been easier as you can just click on the market, find the game and moneyline, spreads, and totals are listed. To find more bets, just click anywhere on the matchup and the full list of available betting options will populate the screen.
Live events will have one of the most thorough stat features in the Sportradar data system. Similar to opening your ESPN app, PlayUp has up to date stats including score, outs, balls, strikes and more. For games that have not yet started, matchup history, game info, player stats and more will be listed. PlayUp does a great job of giving you a ton of information. In place of your favorite sports and scores website, you can grab it all right in the sportsbook app.
PlayUp Deposit and Withdrawal Options
When betting on PlayUp online sportsbook you know that your money is safe. PlayUp has plenty of deposit and withdrawal options that are all thoroughly tested by the Colorado Division of Gaming, the same entity that oversees all retail casino gaming in the state. These options include:
- VIP Preferred ACH/eCheck: Using your bank account and routing number, you can link your checking account directly through a third party processor. This banking option is available for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Visa/MasterCard: This deposit-only option allows you to load funds into your account using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. You will need to use a different option for withdrawals.
- Play+ Card: The Play+ prepaid card can be activated right there in the cashier, and you can start using it right away by loading funds to the card with your credit card or checking account. The physical card will arrive in your mailbox within two weeks. Any funds that are on the card can be accessed via any ATM (using the physical card), swiping the card anywhere Discover is accepted, or sending the money right back to your checking account.
- Paysafe Cash: Another deposit only option, you can generate a barcode in the cashier, and bring that barcode to any Walgreens, CVS, Family Dollar and other locations along with cash. The cashier will scan the barcode, you hand over the cash, and the funds will be available within 15 minutes.
- Paysafe Card: Another prepaid card option, but this is for deposits only. You can find Paysafe cards at a large number of retail stores and they can be purchased in the same manner that you would buy a gift card.
- Skrill: Skrill is an eWallet similar to PayPal, but can be converted to several different international currencies and a few select cryptocurrencies. Skrill can be used for both deposits and withdrawals.
PlayUp betting markets and options
PlayUp Online Sportsbook has one of the most diverse sports betting catalogs in the U.S. market, with all of your favorites like NFL football and MLB baseball, all the way to more niche markets like snooker, handball, and the aforementioned pessapallo. These markets can be easily found along the left side of the desktop page or via the app’s A-Z sports button. The sports offered include:
- Table Tennis
- Auto Racing
- Aussie Rules
- Volleyball/Beach Volleyball
Available betting options
Not only does PlayUp have a ton of betting markets, but for each there are a ton of betting options. These include:
- Totals (O/U)
- Live ingame betting
- Alternative lines for Totals and Spreads
- Halves, quarters, periods
- BetBuilder / same game parlays
PlayUp customer support
If you ever run into any issues while betting on PlayUp online sportsbook, you have several options to contact player support and they can all be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on “Contact Us”. These include:
- FAQ: For the most common issues among players, there is a self help FAQ section that may be able to answer most questions without ever having to talk to player support.
- Live Chat: This is our most recommended method of contacting support, and is just talking to a representative via a chat window directly on the site.
- Phone: You can call and chat with an agent about any issues you may have by calling (719) 455-2012.
- Email: For non-urgent issues, email may be the way to go. You can expect a reply within 24 hours by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.