FOX Bet Sportsbook Colorado – 2020 Promo Code & Review
What do you get when you combine one of the biggest names in sports with one of the biggest online gambling companies? The answer is FOX Bet, the result of a landmark deal between FOX Sports and The Stars Group, who brings a refreshing new look to online sports betting. Initially operating under the brand BetStars in New Jersey, was re-launched in New Jersey and shortly after in Pennsylvania under the FOX Bet brand. FOX Bet made its way to the Colorado market on May 19, 2020.
The combination of the two big brands has helped create an exciting platform for FOX Bet, complete with state-of-the-art design, generous promotions, and more. In this guide, we’ll review everything there is to know about FOX Bet CO.
FOX Bet welcome bonus
FOX Bet’s welcome offer is one that you should get excited about. Why? Because it comes in two parts and both are generous offers for new players. New FOX Bet Colorado players can receive a risk-free bet and a lucrative deposit bonus.
FOX Bet Sportsbook CO 2020promo code & details
|FOX Bet Sportsbook CO Promo Code||Just click this link|
|Deposit Bonus||$500 Risk-Free Bet + $500 Match|
|Code Valid||August 2020|
|Colorado partner||Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk|
50% deposit bonus up to $500
The first part of FOX Bet Colorado’s welcome package comes in the form of a deposit bonus, and it’s worth 50% up to $500. For this promotional offer, you will need to opt in, which you can do through your “my challenges” tab on the right side panel of the screen. Once you’ve opted in, the next deposit is eligible for the deposit bonus offer.
Whatever the deposit amount is, FOX Bet will credit you with bonus funds equal to 50% of it. If you deposit $100, you will receive $50 in bonus funds. If you deposit $500, you will receive $250 in bonus funds. To receive the maximum bonus amount of $500, one would need to deposit $1,000.
Once deposited and credited with the bonus funds, the funds will be released to your cash balance in $1 increments for every $25 wagered on bets not favored by more than -200, and you have 90 days to clear the bonus. After this time, you will not be eligible to claim any additional funds from the match bonus. Obviously, a pure match bonus with. no play-through requirement would be a superior offer, but, free money is still free money.
Risk-free bet up to $500
FOX Bet’s risk-free bet comes once you create an account and are verified. There is no requirement to opt in to receive this promo offer. All you have to do is sign up, make your first deposit, and then place a sports wager with odds that aren’t favored by more than -200. If the wager ends up being a losing one, FOX Bet will credit you with a refund of the full bet amount, up to $500. The refund comes in the form of a one-time free bet, which is why the offer is called a “risk-free bet” offer.
Keep in mind that the risk-free bet only pays the winnings if won, you don’t also receive the bet amount back like you would with a standard wager. Even so, FOX Bet’s risk-free bet offer is a great way to recoup your losses on your first wager and you can do so up to $500.
Note: The risk-free bet offer lasts for 30 days. In other words, it will expire after a week if not used.
Why wager at FOX Bet Sportsbook
- Reputation: Although the brand name “FOX Bet” may be relatively new on the scene, don’t let it fool you. The Stars Group and FOX Sports are both reputable brands who have a lot of experience in the sports industry. As it pertains to the world of gambling, The Stars Group has a long history of being one of the industry’s most respected and reputable global brands, providing a heightened level of safety and security to all of its customers.
- Enhanced user experience and interface: The Stars Group has plenty of experience in the gambling world and has built many successful online and mobile products that customers thoroughly enjoy. FOX Bet’s platform and interface are as state-of-the-art as they come. The platform is polished, operates in an efficient manner, and is very customer-friendly.
- Several products in one place: With FOX Bet being within The Stars Group portfolio, bettors have access to more than one betting product. As you may know, The Stars Group operates online poker and online casino products as well, and sports bettors can find all of these under one roof with this brand. Although online poker and online casino products is not yet be legal in Colorado, once they are made available bettors will have access to all through the same platform.
- Good promotions: The Stars Group is known to offer good promotions to new and existing players across its variety of products. Now that they’re partnered with FOX Sports for FOX Bet, the promotions have only gotten better, and better means there’s more, lucrative offers for customers to take advantage of. FOX Bet is known for utilizing the media personalities of FOX Sports for marketing and promotional efforts, so expect to see the faces of Colin Cowherd, Shannon Sharpe, or someone else popping up often to let you know about the latest promo.
Special offers and loyalty
FOX Bet CO loyalty program mirrors the New Jersey and Pennsylvania versions, and is highlighted by offers connected to various FOX Sports and FOX Sports 1 personalities — such as Skip Bayless (love him or hate him), Clay Travis, Todd Furhman (of “Lock It In”), Cousin Sal (“Lock It In”) Charissa Thompson, controversial sports radio figure Colin Cowherd and more.
You are treated to the Stars Rewards programs, which basically allows bettors to accrue points when making real-money bets. More points equals “treasure chests,” which will translate into free bets, more coins, deposit bonuses and more! Some sportsbooks don’t have these bonus programs at all, so it’s a welcome feature.
As for special offers, FOX Bet offers frequent “odds boosts” and “super boosts” across all sports — not different than most other sites, but usually worth a look.
FOX Bet Sportsbook overview
Bettors need to be age 21 or older to wager with FOX Bet.
For FOX Bet Colorado, bettors need to be physically located within state lines in order to place a bet. Customers can register for a FOX Bet account from outside the state, they just need to be physically in the state to actually wager. One’s location is determined using sophisticated geolocation software and it will be unable to place a legal sports bet with FOX Bet CO without being inside state boundaries.
FOX Bet sportsbook does very well with the variety of sports and wager types on offer. Bettors can expect a big catalog to choose from and the options shouldn’t disappoint.
FOX Bet’s “Custom Bet” feature is one of our favorite things about the platform. As bettors, we like to wager on a ton of stuff, but sometimes what we want to bet on isn’t being offered at a sportsbook. With FOX Bet’s Custom Bet feature, bettors can reach out to @FOXBet on Twitter using “#CustomBet” and request a custom bet be made available. Also, all other bets that others have requested are available for you to bet on as well.
FOX Bet mobile sports betting app
FOX Bet’s mobile sports betting app gives bettors everything they can find on the desktop site but in a handheld, on-the-go version.
Take a look below at what you can expect from the FOX Bet mobile sports betting app:
- Available for iOS and Android: The app can be used with both iOS and Android devices. For both, you can simply visit the sportsbook via your mobile browser and then you will be prompted with a pop-up to download, as the site knows what platform you are on. iOS users can also get the app from the App Store.
- Efficiency and responsiveness: The FOX Bet app is about as responsive as you’re going to find, and navigating through the app can be done so speedily. We were able to test the app on wi-fi and some less-than-ideal cellular coverage, and it performed well with both. The only issue regarding the speed of the app comes with the in-play section when on weaker signals. The app moves and functions quickly. There is next to no delay with scrolling and it doesn’t lag. Buttons select bets almost instantly and it’s clear to see when a bet has been selected.
- Stability: Throughout our testing, the app was rock solid, as we mentioned above. We’d estimate that we tested use of the app for around 10 hours of total time and it never crashed once.
- Appearance: If you are used to FOX Bet’s online site, then the mobile app will be familiar. It’s essentially a condensed version of the web-based platform. The mobile app may feel a little overwhelming, but there’s a ton of information that FOX Bet displays and we wouldn’t want them to limit us, so this seems fine. Having a scrollbar at the top is a nice feature. One criticism would be the lack of a sports betting menu at the bottom of the app screen that would allow you to move around within the app.
- Bet slip/building: Your bet slip will be hidden until you go to it. This is an important feature for mobile and one we were delighted to see. Even though you can’t initially see your slip, you know it’s been added with a small number notification that is highlighted over the button in the top right corner.
- Banking: Deposit and withdrawal options work well within the FOX Bet mobile app.
The desktop interface displays a good-looking sportsbook platform. It’s a layout that includes the main section running down the left half and then two menus to the right of that, which include trending bets and your bet slip furthest to the right.
The FOX Bet desktop site is clean and simple, but certainly doesn’t lack efficiency. As with any leading online sportsbook, there is plenty on offer and FOX Bet does well with its design to adequately display everything and make it easy for the user to navigate.
FOX Bet has a feel of a media site as much as a sportsbook. This is to be expected, given that one of the biggest media networks in the world, FOX Sports, is behind the brand as a partner.
When we look to compare both the online and mobile app, there are lots of similarities. The menu at the top with the scrolling sports, the position of the bet slip, the order in which games are listed, the location of the login buttons, the home button, and the list goes on. This creates an outstanding dynamic for the brand, and with it, the transition from online to mobile, and then back again, is seamless.
Pricing and betting options at FOX Bet
Betting options are as good as you’re going to find across the market. It’s clear that FOX Bet isn’t afraid to try new things, which includes trying new betting and pricing options at times.
As an example of this, see the sportsbook’s custom bet feature we discussed earlier. Even things like the range of point spreads, totals, quarter and half betting, and lines can come with a twist.
On top of this, most of the major leagues from the major sports get a “Bet Boost” section. It’s pretty obvious how this works, but you have a handful of wagers that are boosted for a specific game. As a result, margins that the sportsbook is able to create are some of the most competitive that you can find.
Our research found that FOX Bet is one of the better-priced sportsbooks for several sports on offer. Throughout testing, this notion was incredibly consistent. It isn’t perfect, though, and we need to make you aware of this. We’ve seen it struggle with some of its moneyline pricing, and when it fails, it’s pretty spectacular in that it’s an average price for not just one pick, but both. These are few and far between, though. Of course, with multiple legal options now in Colorado, it always pays to price shop, but FOX Bet is usually on par with the competition.
FOX Bet appears to do well with its parlay pricing. We think it’s one of the best sportsbooks for these types of bets. The one glaring omission from the betting options is teaser bets, but we hope to see them added one day.
Sports bettors won’t be disappointed when browsing the available betting markets available on the FOX Bet platform. The site is very much in line with industry standards for its betting markets. Unless you’re looking for something completely off the board at most sportsbooks, you should be able to find it at FOX Bet.
Take a look at the betting markets on offer at FOX Bet sportsbook:
- Combat sports (Boxing/MMA)
- Rugby League/Rugby Union
Deposits and withdrawals
One of the biggest reasons why FOX Bet can be recommended as a sportsbook is the security provided through its banking options. Bettors can safely deposit and withdraw funds through a variety of methods.
- PokerStars Play+ credit card
- PayNearMe at 7-11 stores
- Credit/debit cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- Stars Transfer
Deposit minimums for all of these methods start at just $10 and each one is processed instantly.
Withdrawals can be made back to Skrill, PayPal, e-Checks, and your PokerStars Play+ Card.
If depositing via a credit or debit card, you’ll need to find another option to make a withdrawal. This is pretty standard across the whole industry.
In most cases, withdrawals are processed quick and easy. In the tests we ran, withdrawals were received within 48 hours.
Overall betting experience at FOX Bet
When you sign up to FOX Bet, you are investing your time (and money) into the package that’s on offer. These guys aren’t messing around, and you’re not working with a company that is brand new to the market. You’ve got such a good balance within the platform, and this comes down to the success that The Stars Group has seen within the online sector and also the success that FOX Sports has seen from a sports media point of view.
Another thing that we wanted to point out here is that you get access to a wide range of hosts and expertise from the FOX Sports franchise Fade them or follow them, but the addition of these media personalities is an element that helps set FOX Bet apart from others.
It’s this slick operation that runs down into the primary betting side of things as well. The sportsbook, as we have mentioned, both looks great and functions great. Whether you’re using the web-based platform or the mobile app, FOX Bet’s sports betting platform is deservedly well-received.