Caesars Sportsbook Colorado 2022 Bonus Code & Review
Following a major rebrand, Caesars Sportsbook is now available in Colorado. William Hill sportsbook has served customers in the UK since before World War II. Almost a century later, William Hill went live in the US. It was a popular option for users in Colorado until August 2021, when Caesars, the iconic casino company that owns the William Hill brand, rebranded it as Caesars Sportsbook. Users in Colorado, plus several other states, now have access to the new and improved Caesars Sportsbook, a well-featured and completely legal online sportsbook.
With a straightforward, generous welcome offer plus a great selection of betting markets, Caesars Sportsbook is well suited for bettors of all shapes and sizes. Below we will detail Caesars Sportsbook in Colorado, including its partnership with the Isle Casino, sign up process, a comprehensive review of the platform’s features, available markets, and more.
Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Offer – January 2022
Currently, users of Caesars Sportsbook in Colorado can get an eye-popping $1001 First Bet Match on their first real money wager. Let’s take a look at the details.
Caesars Sportsbook CO 2022 bonus
|Caesars Sportsbook CO Promo Code||COBRF|
|New Player Bonus||$1,001 First Bet Match|
|Code Valid||Jan 2022|
|Colorado Partner||Isle Casino Hotel|
Breaking down the bonus
When you sign up for the first time with Caesars Sportsbook and make a deposit, you’ll be greeted with the first bet match offer. The way this works is as follows: make your first deposit, wager with real money, and regardless of whether it wins or loses, you’ve got a free bet of equal value coming back to you. For example, if your first bet is for $300, you stand to earn a $300 bet credit. Use bonus code: COBRF.
Your first real money wager must be placed within 30 days of creating your Caesars Sportsbook account to qualify, and it must have minimum odds of -200. The free bet will be credited as a one-time use voucher that cannot be split into multiple bets. It may take up to two days for the free bet credit to arrive, and it must be used within 30 days or it will expire.
The first bet match is a superior offer to other comparable “risk-free” promotions, because your first bet doesn’t have to lose in order to yield value. With Caesars, you’re getting your bonus no matter what.
Why Wager with Caesars Sportsbook?
- Experience: Caesars is among the most established sports betting providers in the country, and, including the William Hill brand, has offered sports betting in one form or another for nearly 100 years. The Caesars brand is iconic, and your betting experience on the site will be safe and secure.
- Selection of Markets: Caesars Sportsbook offers all the sports a US-based fan could want, plus a little extra. All your favorites are here, like football, basketball, baseball, and hockey, but you’ll also have access to internationally popular markets like darts and rugby.
- Aesthetics: The navigation and interface for the Caesars Sportsbook platform feels good on mobile and desktop. The mobile platform makes great use of screen space, giving users a lot of control over the display, while the desktop version of the site displays just the right amount of data.
- Odds boosts: Caesars Sportsbook has a worthwhile selection of boosted bets and odds boosts, which can bump up your payout on selected wagers more than a regular win would.
What could be better with Caesars Sportsbook?
- Promotions are pretty limited, and existing users don’t get much in the way of offers after they’ve signed up and claimed the initial welcome bonus.
Special Promotions and Offers
Caesars Sportsbook has a good selection of boost options, which are bet-specific promotions of a sort that allow you to add some extra points onto parlays or certain player props. These boosted bets are a nice addition that will help you win money over time.
Caesars Sportsbook connects you to the industry leading Caesars Rewards program, which is reason enough to give it a shot. There are many levels and tiers of rewards offers that you can earn and redeem for free play, free hotel stays, and free buffets.
We recommend checking the ‘Promotions’ tab of the Caesars Sportsbook on a regular basis to make sure nothing slips by unnoticed. There’s value to be had, don’t miss it.
Signing up with Caesars Sportsbook
Signing up with Caesars in Colorado is easy and can be done wherever you have an internet connection. iOS users can find the Caesars Sportsbook CO app on the App Store, while Android users can find it in the Google play store. Players using a traditional desktop or laptop computer can simply navigate to the Caesars Sportsbook website and play from there.
Once you’ve got the app or visited the sign up page on desktop, you will be required to share the final four digits of your SSN to verify your ID, and your physical location with Caesars Sportsbook in order to be compliant with local regulations. Location verification is as easy as downloading and enabling a GeoComply plugin on desktop, or simply allowing the mobile app to access your location. You don’t have to be a resident of Colorado, but you must be present in the state to place a bet. Of course, registration is only for users 21 and older.
Caesars Sportsbook mobile app
- Availability: The Caesars Sportsbook app is available for iOS and Android.
- Responsiveness: The app is responsive on numerous devices and screens, and doesn’t suffer from visual glitches.
- Stability: Occasionally, the Caesars Sportsbook app will disconnect network services if the app is minimized and have some issues with reconnecting. This isn’t entirely uncommon with betting apps. Minimization for a period of time may result in the need to re-verify location. Caesars’ connection delays seemed to be ever-so-slightly longer than delays on comparable apps, but generally speaking it’s not a large hindrance. It didn’t lead to any missed wagers or dropped bets, but did delay us by a second or two when placing live bets.
- Appearance: Caesars Sportsbook has one of the cleanest interfaces out there, and does a great job of directing the eye to where the important information is. Other similar apps tend to have scrolling promo banners and a bit too much flare on their apps, so the calm, direct interface of the Caesars Sportsbook app is a refreshing change. Some features made use of a light background; this was perhaps the only quirk of the app’s appearance that caused trouble, as some aspects of the interface like bet types can be hard to read.
- Bet slip building: Building your bet slip with Caesars Sportsbook is a breeze. The app hides the betslip by default, sliding it up from the bottom of the screen whenever you add a side. You can make changes to your bets on-the-fly or combine them relatively easily.
- Banking: As far as banking options go, the options offered by Caesars Sportsbook are relatively standard.
The desktop version of the Caesars Sportsbook platform works right out of the box, and the betslip is just as dynamic and useful as it is on mobile. In this case, the betslip docks to the right hand side, presenting you with all the info you need on one screen. The mobile version is a great reproduction of the desktop site in a mobile package, but betting with the extra screen real estate afforded by a desktop or laptop does feel a bit better.
The most popular sports and upcoming games are easy to find, with a full list of options displayed on the left – opposite the bet slip. Along the top of the book there are a number of other useful menus, including links for support, promotions, and your personal account details.
Pricing and Betting Options at Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars Sportsbook offers a quality selection of betting options for players to choose from, including moneyline bets, totals, and spreads. There’s also live, in play betting, which is a must for a competitive online sportsbook. Here’s a rundown of some of the more popular options with Caesars:
- Point spreads
- Team/player props (except collegiate sports)
- Live, in-play betting
The pricing is relatively standard for Caesars Sportsbook, offering the usual -110, on average, for pregame wagers. There will be some more variability when you look at the pricing for live bets, often dipping into the -150 range in the heat of the moment, but this is to be expected for the more volatile live betting market. Overall, Caesars Sportsbook offers competitive pricing that won’t break the bank and stays on par with what you’d expect from a sportsbook of its size.
Caesars Sportsbook has a pretty well-rounded selection of available betting markets, including all the classic American favorites like baseball and football. You’ll also find some markets that are considered a bit niche stateside, but are widely popular abroad. The markets available on Caesars Sportsbook include:
- Motorsports (like NASCAR)
- Aussie Rules Football
- Rugby League & Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
Professional and collegiate-level matches are available for basketball and football, but bettors in Colorado will not have access to player prop bets on collegiate-level sports due to state law. Overall, Caesars bettors have access to a plethora of leagues, both international and domestic, so there’s no shortage of things to bet on.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Though Caesars Sportsbook doesn’t have the greatest selection of available payment methods in Colorado, there’s still enough. The Play+ Prepaid card in particular is a good option, because it offers support for PayPal and other payment methods as well. The following options are available with Caesars Sportsbook:
- Credit/debit card
- eCheck through VIP Preferred
- Online banking
- Caesars Prepaid Play+ Card
- PayNearMe at select locations in Colorado including CVS, FamilyDollar, and 7-Eleven
- Online Banking
- Caesars Prepaid Play+ Card
Caesars Sportsbook at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Caesars Sportsbook also has a physical location in-state, utilizing kiosks at the Isle Casino Hotel in Black Hawk. The Isle offers a full-fledged casino experience, that is now complete with sports betting. While bettors from all over Colorado can play right from their phones or desktop computers, if you want even more excitement, visiting Isle in-person is hard to top.
Caesars Sportsbook CO Customer Support
There’s a convenient ‘Support’ button within the menu at the top of the Caesars Sportsbook. It provides a drop down menu that leads bettors to all of its available CS methods. Options include:
- Live Chat – Speak directly with a real customer support rep.
- Help – Essentially a FAQ page with an extensive library of helpful questions and answers.
- Contact Us – Lists the number for text message support, phone support, and a designated CO email address.
In addition, there’s a ‘Leave Feedback’ option where you can simply drop a comment or concern. They group the feedback into two categories – specific and general. While you’re not asking for a reply, it’s a great sign that Caesars is listening to customers and always looking to improve. Support is available 7 days a week.
Overall experience at Caesars Sportsbook
With a decent selection of available markets, a welcome promotion that gets you playing right away, and a variety of boosted bets, Caesars Sportsbook is the complete package. The welcome offer is a low-stress place to start, and exceedingly easy to use.
The intermediate-to-advanced bettor will enjoy this platform because it keeps its vig and odds competitive while offering boosts on more complex parlay bets. Take a look at the “More Bets” section on mobile or tap the boosted bets at the top of the screen on desktop to access boosts that can add quite a few points to your overall potential payout, sometimes to the tune of +100 or more. Bet boosts on parlays and combined prop/moneyline bets are great for players who know how to bet and want to play with the odds a little bit.
Overall, Caesars Sportsbook offers a solid, useful service in Colorado. The apps and the mobile platform are attractive and easy to pick up and play, a few small glitches notwithstanding. Sports fans of all kinds will find something to bet on using the service. We’re expecting great things from Caesars in the future, as they seem intent on bringing sports betting to every legal market they can get their hands on. Check Colorado off the list.
Additional Info on Caesars Sportsbook
Utilizing its William Hill brand that was transitioned to Caesars Sportsbook, the casino giant is gaining a nice foothold in the legal US betting market, with successful physical and online sportsbooks in several US states. They got their start as William Hill in the legal, regulated US market as soon as they were able to in 2018, after PASPA was overturned. New Jersey was first in a continuous rollout of the Caesars/William Hill platform, which seems to be aiming for licensure in nearly every state with legal betting.
Colorado legalized online betting in 2019 with the passing of Proposition DD, with the first legal sportsbooks rolling out in 2020. William Hill at the time was the third in the state to secure a license, and is now offering its full feature set to users in Colorado as Caesars Sportsbook through its partnership with the Isle Casino.
- Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Offer – January 2022
- Why Wager with Caesars Sportsbook?
- Special Promotions and Offers
- Signing up with Caesars Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook mobile app
- Desktop platform
- Pricing and Betting Options at Caesars Sportsbook
- Betting markets
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Caesars Sportsbook at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- Caesars Sportsbook CO Customer Support
- Overall experience at Caesars Sportsbook
- Additional Info on Caesars Sportsbook