Betway Sportsbook CO Promo Code & Review 2021
Betway may not be a household name in the US yet, but they have been operating in Europe since 2006 and have staked their claim as one of the top sportsbooks in the European market. Betway is looking to parlay that nearly two decades of experience stateside and have chosen Colorado as their first landing spot. Operations are already underway in the state through a partnership arrangement with the Famous Bonanza Casino in Central City. Betway has a great reputation for being an industry leader for in-game betting, having one of the largest selections of betting markets, and you will be pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to navigate through all these options.
Let this page be your guide to everything you need to know about this exciting Colorado online sportsbook. We will cover a range of topics like betting options, deposits, withdrawals, app functions, registration, and of course all the top promotional offers and bonuses.
Betway online sportsbook CO bonus offer – May 2021
Betway Online Sportsbook is starting you off with a risk-free wager up to $250 when you register a new account in Colorado and place your first bet.
|Betway CO Promo Code||Just click this link|
|New Player Bonus||$250 Risk-Free Bet|
|Code Valid||May 2021|
|Colorado Partner||Famous Bonanza Casino|
How it works
When you register a new account at Betway Online Sportsbook using the link above and make your first deposit using one of their many available banking options, your first bet is risk-free up to $250. To take advantage of this offer, you must opt in to the $250 risk-free bet offer during your first deposit and deposit at least $10. Place a bet on any market that settles within the next seven days (sorry, futures wont apply) and has odds no longer than -330. If that bet wins, congrats! there is nothing else for you to do other than keep betting or withdraw your winnings. If that bet comes up short, you get another shot at it in the form of a free bet equal to the amount of the first wager up to $250.
For example, let’s say you register a new account, load up $250, and decide to place a $250 bet on the Rockies moneyline at +200. If the Rockies win, you will be paid out $750, just like any other bet. Since the bet was a winner, you are done with the promotion, and you can do what you want with your balance. If the Rockies lose, you will receive a $250 free bet in your account. Now, let’s say you put that free bet on the Nuggets at +100. If the Nuggets lose, well, thats it, no more chances. If they win you will be paid out with just the profits on the bet. This means that you will get $250 in your account and not $500 ($250 stake + $250 profit) like you would with a cash bet.
Why play at Betway sportsbook CO?
- Huge selection of markets: Seriously, there are a ton of betting markets including some sports you may never have heard of including futsal, handball, and floorball. Of course, they have all the classics like football, baseball, soccer, and basketball as well.
- Experience: Betway has been in the online sportsbook game since 2006 throughout Europe, and they are bringing a wealth of experience to the Colorado online sports betting market.
- In-play betting: While pretty much every online sportsbook offers some sort of in-game betting, Betway takes it to another level. With hundreds of in-play betting options for almost every match, you will never have trouble finding the bets you want, even after the action has started.
- Easy to navigate: With the huge selection of betting options, you may think that Betway would be a cluster, but this is not the case. All the betting markets are listed in easy to find menus, and popular betting options are displayed across the top of the screen. You will never be lost.
Betway online sportsbook available platforms
Betway is available in a browser-based format for your computer and via a mobile app for Android powered devices. iPhone and iPad bettors will have to be patient as there is no iOS app just yet, but we expect one to be available soon.
To download the mobile app, just click through one of the many links on this page and you will be brought to their landing page that will walk you through how to download the APK file for the app on your Android device. Once the iOS version arrives, expect it to show up right in the App store.
You can take care of registration, deposits, withdrawals, betting and opting into promotions right from your phone or tablet. The mobile app is clean and easy to navigate. The homepage displays all live betting action and using a tabbed menu, you can toggle through all live and upcoming events. A fold out menu allows you to navigate to all available markets and once chosen, all the matches available for betting will appear. Once you find the game you want to wager on, the most popular betting options of spread, moneyline and totals are available to bet on the sports homepage, and a simple click on the game opens up all the other choices.
When you find the bet you would like to make, click on it and it will be placed in your betslip. Enter the amount you would like to bet and the app will calculate your potential payout. If you are happy with the bet, just click “place bet” and you’re good to go. If you would like to add more wagers for a parlay or just multiple single bets, just click away from the betslip and go find them.
You can take care of registration, deposits, withdrawals, betting, and opting into promotions right from your phone or tablet.
Betway can be accessed via your computer by simply clicking through any of the many links on this page in your favorite browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. Once there, you will find a very simple, very intuitive online sportsbook. Promotions are displayed across the top of the screen, with tabs to navigate to all the in-play betting options, upcoming, results and a list of promotional offerings. Along the left side of the screen is the top betting markets followed by an A-Z list of available sports.Once you choose your bet, the betslip will be automatically populated. If you continue to add more wagers, you will have the option to bet single bets, parlay, round robin, or teaser bets.
If you scroll down under the A-Z list, Betway has a few extras to help you place more informed bets. Usually, you will need to navigate away from the online sportsbook to find stats and previous results, but Betway offers a full slate of informative resources to help you figure out which way you want to bet.
Betway online sportsbook banking options
Legal and regulated online sportsbooks have many advantages over off-shore betting sites, but none more important that making sure that your money is safe and transactions are quick and painless. Betway has several familiar options to get money on and off the site and every method is throughly vetted by the Colorado Division of Gambling. Online sportsbooks can only use banking options that are approved for safety and efficiency.
Betway offers several options to get money on and off their online sportsbook. These options include:
- PayPal: Use the worlds most popular eWallet for instant and secure deposits and withdrawals.
- Online banking: Use your banks Bill Pay feature to easily deposit and withdraw funds to/from your Betway account.
- Play+ prepaid card: Select the Play+ option in the cashier, and you can instantly fund your prepaid card using a credit/debit card or using your bank account. You will receive a physical card in the mail within 14 days and this card can be used at any ATM or used anywhere Discover is accepted.
- PayNearMe: Select this option in the cashier and you will get a barcode. Bring this barcode to any CVS, 7-11, Family Dollar, or other participating retailer along with cash and the cashier will load the money into your account within 15 minutes.
- VIP Preferred/eCheck: Link your bank account using your routing and account numbers painless deposits and withdrawals.
- Credit/Debit Card: Use your Visa or Mastercard for safe and quick deposits. If using this option, you will need to choose another option for withdrawals.
Although this list has plenty of options, Betway may add more in the future for even more convenience. These might include cash at the cage of the Famous Bonanza Casino, other credit cards, and more.
To say that Betway has a huge selection of betting options would be an understatement. From the traditional NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, and NHL to the not-so-traditional sports like cricket, netball, futsal, snooker, and pool, Betway has you covered 24/7 no matter what your game of choice is. Not only is there a wide selection of sports, but the amount of in-play bets for all these markets is off the charts. Where some sites may not have much running at 8am, you could have your choice of hundreds of matches. Betting is available, but not limited to the following markets:
- Professional Basketball
- College Basketball
- Aussie Rules
- MMA / UFC
- Motor Racing / NASCAR
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Snooker/ Pool
Not only are all of these sports available for betting on popular leagues like the NBA, MLB and NHL, but the international markets seem limitless. From Korean, Japanese and Chinese Baseball to Bulgarian Soccer and Swiss Hockey. There are also the popular markets like Champions League and Premier League Soccer. You are just going to have to check it out for yourself to really see the ridiculous amount of betting options available.
With all the available markets to bet on, you may be wondering what types of wagers you can actually place? Betway has your popular moneyline, spreads, totals, futures and player props – and a lot more. There are hundreds of bets for each match, Betway gives you alternative lines, totals, and game props like “will this game go to overtime?” and “first point scorer”. Betting options include but are not limited to:
- Moneyline: Who is going to win
- Spreads: How much they are going to win by
- Totals (O/U): How many points will be scored
- Teasers: Adjusted totals or spreads giving or taking points
- Parlays: Combining a series of bets where all legs of the parlay have to win in order to win the bet
- Prop bets: Bets placed on either individual performances or game outcomes. For example, will Jamal Murray hit more than 4 3-pointers? Will the total points be odd or even?
- Futures: Betting on future events like who will win the Super Bowl or NBA MVP.
- Live in-game: Betting on a matchup after the game has already started with constantly updating lines based on the action.
Betway loyalty program and promotions
Loyalty programs are offered by online sportsbooks as a way to reward their customers the more they bet/play. You are often gifted deposit bonuses, risk-free bets, free bets, and more. If the sportsbook is tied to a retail land-based casino, you can often earn free stays, free play, spa packages and more. At this time, Betway is not offering a loyalty program, but may change that in the future.
Outside of the new player bonus, Betway keeps the fun rolling with a few other promotional offerings. Well, sort of. Betway does offer daily odds boosts, which typically is boosted odds on parlays pre-selected by Betway. Under their promotions section they have features listed that are not usually listed as promotions, but are fun features of the site. These include:
- Cashout: If your team is winning, but you aren’t feeling super confident in them holding on to the lead, you can cashout early for adjusted winnings based on the current odds. Conversely, if your team is losing, and you just want to cut your losses, you can cashout early for less than your original bet.
- One-Game parlay: Combine multiple bets on a single game for increased odds. For example, you can bet on the Nuggets to cover the spread, Jamal Murray over on points, and Jokic to go over on rebounds all in the same matchup.
- Add to bet: This seems to be a unique feature by some of the European sportsbooks when they make their way to the States, but is exactly how it sounds. If you already have a parlay placed, you can add additional bets to the parlay even after the action starts.
While these are not typical promotions, we hope to see Betway add more risk-free bets, deposit bonuses, and insurance to their promotional offerings. Sometimes sportsbooks will offer these specials to select customers or for big events like the MLB playoffs or Super Bowl.
Betway is pretty easy to navigate, but we all run into problems from time to time. When you do, there are several options to get the help you need.
- Live chat: Speak to a customer service representative right from your computer. We have found their live chat to be the best option as it didn’t take long to get to a rep and they were very knowledgeable.
- Email: Create a “ticket” and their customer service reps should get back to you within 24 hours.
- FAQs: For the “do it yourselfer”, there is a FAQ section that should cover almost all common issues. We suggest you check this section first before contacting customer service as it may save you some time.