BetRivers Sportsbook Colorado Promo Code & Review 2021
BetRivers is the primary online brand for Rush Street Gaming, one of the larger and growing gaming companies in the U.S. In recent years Rush Street has opened four new Rivers branded retail casinos, and expanded its operation to include online wagering through BetRivers in numerous states, including Colorado.
BetRivers brings its respectable sports betting platform to Colorado through its partnership with the J.P. McGills Casino in Cripple Creek, which is owned and operated by Triple Crown Casinos. Launching on day 1 of the industry, May 1, 2020, BetRivers is available now to bettors through both web-browsers and mobile apps.
BetRivers Sportsbook bonus offer – October 2021
BetRivers is bringing in new bettors in the Centennial State and greeting them with a 100% up to $250 deposit match bonus, the same offer it extends to customers in other states like Pennsylvania and Indiana. Be sure to use our exclusive links to take you to the BetRivers registration page to take advantage of all the top bonus offers.
BetRivers Sportsbook CO 2021promo code & details
|BetRivers Sportsbook CO Promo Code||Just click this link|
|New Player Bonus||100% up to $250 Deposit Match|
|Code Valid||October 2021|
|Colorado Partner||McGills Hotel & Casino|
The bonus terms
The BetRivers Colorado deposit match bonus does come with a few attached terms and conditions that bettors should note. First, there’s a 1x play through requirement.
If you’re not familiar with a play through requirement, this essentially means that before you can withdraw the bonus they give you – you must first wager an equal amount in the BetRivers sportsbook. For the industry, a 1x play through is about as good as you can get – this is an excellent bonus.
If you deposited $250 or more and claimed the maximum amount of the offer, you wouldn’t be able to withdraw your bonus funds until you have wagered at least $250 on sports. Clearing this bonus is quick, easy, and you’d probably meet the requirement without any trouble even if there wasn’t a bonus.
The minimum deposit that can be applied towards the promotion is just $10, and all bonus money will be credited to your account within 48 hours of your first deposit. Bettors will have 30 days from the time that they deposit to complete the play through, or else the bonus money will expire. Last, in order for a wager to count towards the play through it needs to be on a bet with -200 odds or longer.
The best of BetRivers in Colorado
- The first deposit bonus: Plain and simple, BetRivers has one of the best welcome bonuses in the industry. The 1x play through requirement is incredibly valuable, and will add money to your bottom line. Other sites often require players to play through up to 25x or lead with “risk-free” bonuses that are nice but have much less value.
- Regular promotions: The welcome bonus is just the beginning. By selecting the ‘Promotions’ tab at the top of the BetRivers CO sportsbook you’ll be able to see everything that’s available. From reloads to odds boosts, there’s extras available for the taking.
- iRush Rewards: BetRivers has one of the best sportsbook rewards programs you’ll find in the state. Every bet you place will earn Points which can be used at the iRush Rewards store to purchase free bets, bonuses and the like.
- Bet on everything: Using the liberal Colorado sports betting laws, BetRivers has assembled a betting sheet that’s hard to top. Pretty much any sport or league you can think of is available to wager on.
- Customer support: It’s really easy to get in touch with support. At the top of the sportsbook there’s a link for the Help Center, plus a bonus button for ‘Support Chat’. If you click the Help Center button you’ll be able to browse a great library of FAQs, submit an email, or initiate a live chat window. The ‘Support Chat’ button along the top will automatically launch you into a live chat with a knowledgable rep.
Areas for improvement
- At the time that we’re writing this, there’s actually no iOS app. The BetRivers iOS application is being reviewed by Apple and is awaiting the go-ahead to launch its app. Until then, you’ll have to use a GeoGuard download and the web browser on your mobile device to bet from your iPhone or iPad.
As we mentioned in the ‘best of’ section above, BetRivers does a great job of keeping bettors involved after they’ve cleared the first deposit offer. To see what promotions are currently available, select the ‘Promotions’ tab at the very top of the sportsbook.
House Specials, more commonly referred to on other sites as Daily Odds Boosts, are a regular fixture within the sportsbook, where the site will actually enhance the odds on specific bets to make them more enticing for bettors. Sports betting is all about fine margins, so having better pricing will undoubtedly add to your bottom line.
Rivers also does a great job of providing reload bonuses – the fun doesn’t stop with your first deposit. When it’s time to add more funds to your account, always check the ‘Promotions’ area to see what’s available.
BetRivers Sportsbook iRush Rewards
BetRivers debuted in Colorado with an excellent rewards program, giving the site a firm leg up on the competition in this department. The BetRivers iRush Rewards program is widely regarded as one of the best available in any U.S. market. It’s a tiered system that rewards customers based on their activity: the more you bet, the higher your tier, and the more value you can take from it.
Here’s how it works: For every real money bet that a customer makes, they’ll earn both Bonus Store Points and Loyalty Level Points. The two different point types have two very different uses.
Bonus Store Points
These can be used to purchase rewards within the Bonus Store. The Bonus Store is great in that it allows users to control when they receive rewards or bonuses, and what type. For example, if you wanted to to redeem 4,000 points for $60 in bonuses, you can do that. However, you could also redeem 2,500 points for a wheel spin that will net you a bonus of between $25 – $150 – there’s certainly risk, but a higher potential reward.
Loyalty Level Points
LLPs are used to climb the ranks and scale up your rewards. Loyalty Level Points will determine what tier of the Rewards Program you’re in (see table above). The higher the tier, the more you earn. Loyalty Level Points work on a 60-day rolling period, with all earned points sticking with you for 30-days after you earn them.
Customers will earn points based on the following conversion table. Players will earn 1 Point for every $5 wagered on one-off, single bets. However, if you start adding more legs for a parlay, you’ll be compensated accordingly. For example, a 10-12 bet parlay would net you 1 Point for every $.50 wagered. The higher the combo size, the more points you get.
By selecting the ‘My Account’ button and clicking on ‘My Rewards’, you can view your current Loyalty Level and see how far you are from leveling up. It also allows customers to analyze the amount of bonus money they’ve received over a specific amount of time, how much they cleared, how much was left on the table, how many loyalty points have been earned during specified times, etc. BetRivers makes it really easy to engage the rewards program in a meaningful way.
BetRivers offers a comfortable sportsbook. It’s easy to navigate the menus, find betting markets, and actually place bets. You’ll see the state of Colorado listed in the top left corner as a part of a drop down menu. You can actually choose and browse BetRivers Sportsbook offerings in other areas by selecting a different state – you will have to log-in to a separate account though since they’re technically different platforms.
Along the top of the book there are a couple of key headers that will guide bettors to important areas. Most important in the bunch are the Promotions and Rewards buttons. We recommend regularly checking both to make sure you’re maximizing your value in the sportsbook and leaving no promotional-stone unturned.
When it comes to finding the sport or event, there’s a couple of ways to do it. There’s a ‘Most Popular’ section, and a full list of different sports on the left side of the sportsbook homepage. You can click the sport/category that interests you, or if you know exactly what you’re after there’s also a search bar just above. Similarly, there’s also a list of various sports including both ‘Featured’ and ‘Streaming’ – which you can watch live – in the upper/center section of your browser.
As far as the meat of the sportsbook is concerned, there’s a ‘BetRivers Favorites’ section right in the middle of the screen that will show a series of bets that the book is highlighting. This area is typically made up of the most important upcoming events. Below that, the ‘Up Next’ area will show you everything that’s about to kick off.
When you want to place a bet, you just have to click on the side that you want and it will auto-populate on your betting slip. Type the desired amount, and then hit the big green ‘Place bet’ button.
When it comes to mobile play, BetRivers leaves a little to be desired – at least for Apple users. The BetRivers iOS app has been submitted to Apple for review, but, it’s been a lengthy process that has yet to result in approval. Unfortunately this means that there isn’t currently a mobile app for iPhone or iPad bettors in Colorado. You can, however, download a GeoGuard location validator for your phone and successfully place bets from it using a mobile web-browser.
Folks with an Android, on the other hand, are in luck. You can download the BetRivers CO sportsbook app directly from the Android app store of your choosing. Generally speaking the app functions well, and is centered around a drop menu in the top left corner of the screen that allows for easy sorting of markets. Pretty much everything you’d want to do within the browser, you can also accomplish in the app. However, it is a bit clunky at times to navigate around and there is some clutter with the “News Feed” and unnecessarily large banners.
We’ll keep our fingers crossed the iOS app arrives soon.
Deposits and withdrawals
When it comes to adding cash to your BetRivers account, BetRivers makes the process quite simple. Click the ‘Deposit’ button in the top right corner of the sportsbook homepage, just below your current account balance. For Colorado bettors the current list of options is pretty small, but we expect that to change quickly. Right now customers can fund their account using:
- VIP preferred (ACH) – Without using any sort of card, Online Banking transfers can be used to put money in, or take money out of your BetRivers CO account. Citi, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo, and a ton of other banks participate and allow for smooth transactions.
- PayNearMe – If you’re not familiar with PayNearMe, it’s a convenient service that allows customers to fund their account with cash by visiting a participating retail store in their area. After initiating the deposit online, you can either print out or take a digital barcode to a local 7-Eleven, CVS, or Family Dollar, they’ll scan you in at the register, you hand over the cash, and it’ll be available afterwards in your BetRivers account.
- Online Banking: Use your banks online billpay to safely and securely transfer funds in and out of your account.
- PayPal: Using the worlds most popular eWallet is our top pick for safe and secure transactions. PayPal withdrawals will hit your account within minutes of approval.
- BetRivers Play+ card: Sign up directly in the sportsbook, and fund the prepaid card using a credit card or using your banks routing/account number. A physical card will arrive in the mail within two weeks and withdrawals can be taken out at any ATM, transferred directly to you bank or used anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Vanilla Cash: Similar to PayNearMe, simply bring the barcode genereated in the cashier, bring cash to a number of retail stores, and the funds will be available in around 15 minutes.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Use your Visa or Mastercard to safely and securely fund your account.
- Wire Transfer: Typically for bigger deposits, Wire Transfers are a convenient deposit and withdrawal method.
BetRivers only offers one withdrawal method in the young Colorado market.
- VIP preferred (ACH)
- Paper Check
- Wire Transfer
- Online Banking
- Play+ card
Available bets and markets
Colorado is home to some of the most liberal sports betting laws we’ve seen in the United States thus far. The state has approved around 50 different sports that can be wagered on. Popular sporting markets include:
- Rugby League/Union
- Table Tennis
…and that’s just scratching the surface. More obscure, niche sports that the average bettor may not have even heard of are also fair game. The only notable omission is prop bets on individual collegiate athletes.
When it comes to the types of bets, Colorado online sportsbooks can offer more than 1,000 different types. All of the following, plus many more will be at your disposal.
- Over/Under (totals)
- In-game/Live wagers
Lines and pricing
In all of the markets that it operates BetRivers is known for offering strong, competitive lines – and Colorado is no different. When compared to other active books in the state like FanDuel or DraftKings – the available odds were very similar. No surprise DraftKings, though, as they both use the risk-management/software supplier Kambi Sports.
When you’ve got options for sports betting, it never hurts to shop around and make sure you’re getting the best price, but generally speaking BetRivers is a good option and is unlikely to be lagging behind the competition.
More about BetRivers, Rush Street Gaming
Rush Street Gaming gets its name from Chicago’s north-south train which borders the Rush Street office. The company was founded in the 90s by real estate expert Neil Bluhm and top banker Greg Carlin. The two combined forces and were instrumental in the construction and development of the Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls, which remains one of the leading casino properties in Canada to this day. Rush Street now owns and operates a growing portfolio of brick-and-mortar casinos in the United Staes, including Rivers branded locations in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Schenectady, and Des Plaines.
The company launched its first online casino gaming operations in September 2016 in New Jersey, under the Play SugarHouse brand name. The first SugarHouse online sportsbook hit the market a few years later in August 2018, shortly after PASPA fell in the U.S. Supreme Court.
In 2019 Rush Street began phasing out the SugarHouse brand and replacing it with BetRivers. SugarHouse online casino and sportsbook operations still remain in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, though that’s likely as far as they’ll go.
The first BetRivers online sportsbook launched in Pennsylvania in June 2019. Just a few months later the SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia was officially rebranded to Rivers Philadelphia. In the years since, BetRivers has enjoyed sustained growth throughout the regulated U.S. market and now operates in numerous states throughout the country – including Colorado.